#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, May 5, 2014

CK

Don't you hate when you jump the fence and your nostril consumes a stick? 

He doesn't even realize he is a fashionista or that he stands like he is modeling.
^I did not pose him.  Scouts honor.
 
Excelling in math...
 
 
 This is what happens when you let Daddy come up with handwriting sentences. (Yep, still working on that handwriting)
^I have a tiny little small ding dong.  I saw a snail that had a bigger wizard than me.
 

Karate swagger. 'Nuff said. 

This hole was not caused by another stick. It's a right-of-passage... One that was both fun (pulling it) and sad for me (why is it that once a kid loses a tooth, they automatically look like a 30 year old?! Does that not make as much sense to you as it does me?) 

And a few of CK's creation: 
Monster

Penguin

Penguins 

Christian was invited to a guys weekend.  "What happens during guys weekend, stay at guys weekend" is all I was told. 
 
Cool trick, bro.
CK came in from the bathroom with a piece of toilet paper sticking out of his pants.  He overly casually "noticed" it in the mirror.  "Oh, whaa what is that?  Mom will you get that for me?"  I told him no, he could pull his own toilet paper from his pants.  He said "nevermind.  It was a trick. Its going down my crack and tied to my pee pee."
I wonder what he figured the trick was?

Kids, don't play soccer barefoot.

And maneuvering has been conquered!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!