#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another 29th birthday

How is it that these keep coming around at the same time every.single.year?!
Where's the return receipt for this tradition?

Ryan surprised me with a new baby.  Not a womb/uterus/get-fat kind of baby, but an awesome camera baby.  However, it may have still woken me up at night and consumed hours of play-time.  I have decided to pay-it-forward with my old camera, since that is how I received it.  (Thank you, as always, Mr. Kieke!!)
^I didn't even see this gift sitting on the table at first.  He casually set it down as he had just come home, which I somehow totally didn't even notice.  Ryan is typically about a subtle as a shotgun, so this, too, was VERY impressive.
 
He gave me another BCBG dress and MADE the wrapping paper and bow!!!  
 
I was so impressed over his craftiness, that I forgot to take a picture of the actual gift.
But, its this dress in brown leopard-ish:
 
 And we went out to eat.  We told them we were celebrating the girls' birthdays, so they delivered these bad mambajambas.
 
 Maven ate butter with her steak knife. Her sister has taught her well. 
(Hang on before you holler - we switched it out with another less-deadly utensil immediately after this photo was taken.  Chill, dill.)

Ryan stayed home while I went out with Shane and a few friends.  Anytime the Meric (Mer/Eric) combination is present, things get dumb.  Like ketchup shots, or who can eat the most of the hottest hot sauce, or 117 lb Mer giving 217 (?) lb Eric a piggy back ride.  He and I go way back and have been great weirdos ever since.

Check out Lindsey's leg! Hello!

Yep.  That hurt the next day, and the next.

Selfies, of course!  We took these to send to Ryan.



We held up the wall for a bit.  Somebody's gotta do it.

Don't we look like such nice, wholesome people?

Tearin' up the dance floor.  Though, by Eric's face, you'd think he was tearin' up his britches!



After a fun night and many pictures to prove it, all I can conclude is... My mouth is sure open a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!