#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, May 5, 2014

Impressed on Valentines Day

I returned home to the RV to find this laying on my bed: 
With this note beside it:
We ended up lassoing the kids, heading to Waco, and eating at a 2-hour-wait hibachi grill with my cousin and her family. We had work to do at the property the next day and this is the only way we could make it romantic enough to say we did something for Valentines Day. 
I was thoroughly impressed with his girl-clothes-picking-out skills. Especially because these are made by one of my favorite designers, BCBG, and I never told him that. He just overheard a conversation. (Maybe every time I need something done I should just tell a standerby in a loud voice.) 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!