#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Puttin' the Groove in the Kids

I put my kids in hip hop. 
I knew they'd LOVE it.
CK has been breaking and poppin' since he was double napping.  Tay (almost) literally danced out of the womb. 
I don't know if the teacher was lame or if they felt like they already knew more than her, but neither kid did what I thought they'd do.
At one point Tay had her shirt up, showing off her belly button, and was chewing on the bottom of it.  (At least she wasn't chewing on her belly button.  Um, huh?) 
Another time she was watching herself pick her nose.  Christian did his own dance most of the time.

 
(there is no sound on these videos because I was stalking them through the glass doors)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!