#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Things That Make Ya Go Hhhmmm...

Text from Ryan:  Christian me up about 5:45 to tell me that something fell in his room and was crawling around by his computer.  He said it had a long tail, 9 fingers, and a tiny flashlight.  Fortunately, for a clumsy rodent that is missing a finger he had awesome hiding skills and would crawl under his closet door every.single.time I tried to get it.  By the way, the tiny flashlight turned out to be just his computer.

Text from my Mom:  I forgot to tell you that Christian fixed my sinus headache with his "healing hands" and so Taylor had to contribute and decided to wipe my face with a cold cloth... but in reality it was some wet underwear of hers that were in the bathroom sink.  It got smeared ALL OVER my face before I realized it was her panties.  She was so serious and gentle, too.

Not a text, just something that happened:  Tay gave her sandwich a "butt hole" (I quoted that because we don't use that word in our house.  I prefer the word "hiney", but lately Tay has been on a "butt hole" kick and talks about them A LOT... and apparently she also distributes them.)  She then told me a long story about the butthole that sings.

This is an old story, but I had to let the initial embarrassment wear off before I could permanently log it on here:  We were at the store and I REALLY had to go potty.  I snuck a toot out.  JUST then I saw three people approaching.  (I think the only three people in the store besides us... just my luck.)  I played it off, thinking they'd assume it was one of my kids.  At the exact moment that the third person passed by, Tay ran up behind me and grabbed me.  Guess what her face smashed into?  Her head is just at rear-end level.  She yelled "EEEWWW!!!!  You stink Mom!!"  And then said it again, and again.  She totally blew my cover!  I tried to ignore her, but I have a certain laughing condition - one that should be called the-more-I-try-not-to-laugh-the-funnier-it-gets-and-harder-it-is-to-control, only that'd be way too long of a name. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!