#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Backside 360 Nollie

I don't really know what the title of this post means.  It just sounds good and is somehow related to the theme here - skateboarding.
Christian went back to sk8 ( <--- I get quadruple cool points if I use that spelling) camp just like he did a few years ago. 
 
Shane picked him up twice.  The first time, he asked CK if he wanted to go eat.  Poor CK fell right into Shane's trap and said "yes".  As Shane pulled up to Redneck Heaven, he asked "Have your parents ever taken you here before?"  HECK NO should've been how CK responded.  I got a Facebook notification saying I'd been tagged in a photo...
Shane said "Someone gets shy when they're served food by half-naked women".
I later explained to Christian that they were all about to go swimming.
 
At the end of the week, we headed to the hood (also known as Dallas) to see D-Town Throwdown. 

 
The next day, they wanted to make sure they looked super duper cool.
Who doesn't look way awesome in AVIATORS?!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!