#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas Festivities #3 - AKA Christian's 15 Minutes of Fame

Christian's school put on a Christmas pageant.
I was laughing so incredibly hard.  I guess part of it was nerves and the other part was how awful Christian was doing at the hand movements.  He is used to being the "cool kid", so he wasn't about to stoop down and do "nerdy" things like hand dancing.  (Think Napolean Dymanite doing his butterfly) He did, however, NAIL his speaking lines.  And he looked like a rockstar... you know, all the important stuff.  Hand dancing, eh, not so important.
 
Almost our whole family came to watch (that is a LOT, too).  My mom was sick, so she had to miss out.  I used CK's phone to take most of the pictures, but it was broken shortly after.  So, I don't have many pics. *Tear

 

Here is the show, divided into a few videos (these may or may not be in order.  I will keep you guessing to make it more exciting):
*Just for the record, Tay fell down those stairs.  It just wouldn't be right if she didn't.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!