#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas Festivities #2

We went on to the XTO Christmas party.  I almost didn't go.  I was in a funk, tired, and a full-time mom.  (I probably could've just said mom and that would've been 'nuff said)  I sucked it up and went because I knew there would be these bad boys...


I can eat mounds of these.  For serious, y'all.
 

 
 We had to take awkward pics.  It is, afterall, what we do the very best in life.



Somewhere out there in the world of professional event photography are two decent normal-ish pictures of Ryan and me.  I am sure they were stolen, framed, and are now hanging in some stranger/genius's bathroom. 

Aside from the Margarita Ball and the XTO Christmas party, we also had the annual LaPlace wine glass exchange party and our own annual Christmas dinner party.  The pictures have been destroyed to remove all evidence.  Just kidding (partially)... we were all having waaaay too much fun to think about pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!