#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Matthews I.S.D.

Since starting school with Tay, our schedule has changed just a bit. 
I used to put her down for a 2 hour nap and then work with Christian.  Now, as the kids each their lunch, I give them a small lesson on whatever we are studying, a Bible story, and maybe a learning song/video/book.  I elaborate more with Christian, and Tay may or may not pay attention.  As I put Tay down for her nap, she and I work on her sign language, letter and number flashcards, phonics sounds, shapes, and colors. Then CK and I work on his math, reading, and spelling.  After Tay wakes up, sometimes the kids do something hands-on that goes with our lesson or sometimes its just a fun craft.

As we are working together during the kids' lunch, this is what I deal with DAILY:

 
Even with all the distractions, Christian and Tay are both somehow retaining at least a little! 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I totally sang along w/him while I listened, hahaha :)

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!