#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outside School

I put Christian in an academy for one day every week.  He is taking his electives there - Spanish, Music/Theatre Arts, and P.E.  They have all of the other classes, too, but we work on that at home.  This is more of the stuff I can't teach him.  I think he likes being on his own with all of his friends.  They offer full-time school, but I don't think we will do that just yet.  Plus, we have planned on him attending a different prep school since he was two.  It has a GREAT reputation.  This is fun for now and we will continue with it as long as its working. 
CK's first day:

 
This is what happens every.single.day as we leave:
I ended up having to chase after her.  Totally RIDICULOUS. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!