#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Around the World and Back Again

After Houston, we met Ryan in Waco at my cousin's house.  Its a nice place to stop on our way down south.  
The kids played like wild animals.  We all chit-chatted, ate some awesome hamburgers, and slept like champs. 






After the Waco fun, we woke up to head to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels.  We intended on taking all three kids, but Bonnie offered to watch Maven.  So, we traded and took Bryson and Grace with us.  We met up with my other cousins - Natalee, her boyfriend, Samantha, Becca, and Allison.  My sister was supposed to come with us, but a major car wreck can put a damper on plans. 
And we all went out to eat:
 
It was the longest I had ever gone without Maven.  But, I did good.  So did she.  Bonnie and Kevin both said she is such an easy baby.  They sent me these pictures: 


So, I guess she had a good time without me us. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!