#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Houston, there's no problem here.

The family, sans Ryan, trucked it over to Houston to meet the tiniest member of the Hughes crew. 
My cousin, Ashley, and her husband, Mark, had a baby boy - also named Mark. 
He is A.DOR.ABLE. 
I took some pictures and the kids played.  It was really nice to see my Houston family.  I even got to see my uncle, who had recently returned from Iraq. 
All the kids played so well together. 

WE TOTALLY missed an opportunity to get a picture will all 7 of the great grandkids.(Christian, Gavin, Paisley, Bentley, Taylor Rose, Maven, and Mark)
 UUUUGH!!!  
We did manage to get one of all 6, though.  (We're missing Bentley) 
Its not even a good pic, though.  I sooooo should've used my camera. 

 

 
And here is baby Mark.  OMG, right?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!