#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tay, again

I need to write a book on this little girl. 
I guarantee it'd be hysterical.
I wish I didn't forget half of the things she said and did that make me laugh.
She makes me crack up hard on a daily basis.
 
She has some really crazy hair.  Its especially crazy in the morning after she has been rubbing around on her pillow all night. 
 I think it totally fits her personality!
 We went to Chick-fil-a for their "dress like a cow, get free food" deal.  Tay really wanted to hug the cow, but wasn't sure how to go about it.
 That cow made her day!
 As we all know, she loves shoes.  Especially flip flops and boots.  She also loves anything shiny.
 So, Penny's shiny flip flops were the best thing ever!
 She loves to dress up.  Sometimes its a Transformer or Ninja Turtle, other times its a princess.
 She loves to give a goofy smile and wrinkle up her nose.  (I got her hair in a full ponytail!)
 When we go out shopping, she will spot things and say "OH!  Those are cuuuuute, Momma!".  Like these shoes:
She is constantly getting into things.  Like, here she is rubbing sour cream all over the coffee table.
 Or, here, when she decorated her face (and the carpet) with stamps.
 She is being goofy 99% of the time.  She told me I needed to take this picture:
 She is getting really into clothes.  We went shopping this past weekend and she had to have this furry vest.  Its really cute, but not really practical in this Texas summer.  She doesn't seem to care, though.
 So, I let her pick out her own clothes and this is what she came up with.
 
Aside from all of that cute and goofy stuff, she is also so gross and weird at times.  She licks things.  Eats whatever she finds on the ground (no matter where we are).  Chews gum that she finds stuck to something.  She even told me she tried her tee-tee.  Gross!!!!!
 
I have a feeling, I will have lots and lots of posts completely dedicated to Taylor Rose and her quirky ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!