#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Le Artiste

For school, we try to do a craft every week that kind of goes with what we're learning about.  The kids also do lots of crafts with my mom at her house.  Actually, they do some at my dad's house, too.  So, Christian has always been surrounded by different expressions of creativity.  I have really seem him blossom in his own creativity.
He made this snowman for me.  I love his smiling face.
 He drew this mama and baby alligator.
 He painted this board with water and hammered nails in all around it.
 This is his flag he made to go with one of our lessons.  It has a blue skateboard and his "big hairy friend" in the purple.  (Glen, Ryan's friend is really tall and has a massive afro)
 He made this sign and went around the neighborhood selling pictures he had colored.  I did not know he was doing this.  He just told me he was going outside to play and then came inside with $3.00!  I was going to make him return the money, but he didn't know who he had sold them to.
 
Right now, he likes to set up crafts for the kids to do.  His favorite materials at the moment are coffee filters, paint, glue, and beads. He usually glues the beads on as eyes for whatever creature he is making.  Yesterday, he made a kitty cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!