#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Picture Person

I decided to take a major leap out into the career world and start a photography business.  I even have a website!  Whoah.  Shut up!
matthewsfamilyphotography.com
I have been taking pictures since my age was in the single digits.  I am going to have to scan a few of those photos and post them to show where this hobby all began.  (obviously way before digital cameras, hence the scanning)  I have nothing to lose and it is something I really, really enjoy.  Perfect conditions, I say. 
I have taken quuuuuite a few pictures of the kids lately.  I need to practice, practice, practice my photography.  Its a good thing that I have some great models that live with me! 
 





 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!