#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Maven's Parts

Time has once again flown by and Maven is already FOUR months old.  She is such a sweet baby and harldly ever makes a fuss.  I usually put her to bed around 9:00 and she will sleep until about 12:30 or 1:00 pm.  She does wake up once or twice, but she is back to sleep right after she is fed.  She still sleeps a lot and is only awake for about 45 minutes to an hour before she is ready for another nap.
She really has good control over her hands and loves to grab anything nearby... this usually means her feet.  Her poor little tooties have scratches on them from her clawing at them.  She also loves playing with her tongue and chewing on her tiny fingers. 
I am going to blink and my baby will be on her first date.

When I realized how much she had suddenly grown, I quickly grabbed the nearest camera and started clicking away.  I want to remember these tiny baby parts forever:









1 comment:

Comments are welcomed!