#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, January 30, 2012

Paying attention to detail

While we were on one of our MANY trips to Home Depot (more on that later), Christian drew some pictures for his daddy.  There was a character that kept repeating himself in Christian's artwork. 
This guy...
I asked Christian who he was and what those spikes were coming out of him.  He said "Oh, that is Daddy.  Those are his hairy armpits."  Notice that he also has big toes.  I laughed so hard!  That night, we went shopping with my mom and picked up some deodorant for Ryan.  An inquiring mind might wonder if maybe Ryan was in need of deodorant.  No, no he wasn't.  In fact, he has 4 different types of deodorant in his bathroom.  I guess they just weren't working for Christian's liking.  Hahaha!  Kids are so brutally honest.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!