#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, January 30, 2012

Girls' Day and Boys' Day

The boys went to hit a few golf balls with my brother, Mark.  Christian packed up his clubs (Kyle got him some for his birthday) and was so excited to hang with the big boys.  Ryan said Christian did really good.  I wish he had more opportunities to play golf... maybe this summer.


 While they were doing that, Taylor Rose and I hit up Target.  I let her play in the toy aisle for a little while.  As soon as Ryan started texting me pictures of Christian hitting the golf balls and my attention was elsewhere, Tay started doing this...
 It took her maybe 1 minute to get here:
 And here...

Taylor Rose is gonna be a mega shopper!  She definitely knows what she wants.


1 comment:

  1. I re-read it because Taylor is making me laugh so hard. Look at how nicely she placed those items on the bottom hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!