#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's she really like in person?

I always see cute and fun girls on t.v. and wonder what they are like in person. 
 Is she really that fun?  What are her pet peeves?  Is she a snob?
Well, no need to wonder your pretty head over what Miss Taylor Rose is like in real life.  I took a day and documented her steps. 

We all had ice cream the other night after dinner.  Tay had already finished two helpings of Haagen Dazs chocolate/peanut butter ice cream.  She wanted more, but the flavor we got for the kids was all gone.  I couldn't share mine with her because it was some sort of coffee flavor. Here is what happened when I told her we had no more... 

Santa Claus had a puppy dog puppet that really made an impression on her.

I don't think she learned this from her daddy.

Naming and pointing out body parts (she knows more, but I went blank)

Words Tay says that I LOVE

She loves her picture book and can identify most everything in it!


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! She's too funny. I can't believe how quick she's growing up! Smarty-pants, too. Good job, Tay!! :)

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!