#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On The Outside Looking In

I have a schedule that I like our family to follow, sort of.  It gives me a bit of free time to cook, update my blog, or make little home improvements here and there.  On our schedule is "daddy play time", which comes up around 5:30 every week night.  This is when I cook dinner, finish up a project, or clean up around the ol' casa.
Since I had the camera out, I recorded how the rest of the family spends this allotted time.

This is what happens every single time I vacuum, and I vacuum A LOT.  After the inital chaos ends, Tay grabs the cord and runs around with it.  I have to plug it back in at least 3 times before I can finish a room.

This is a new favorite game, also a workout for Daddy, called "crab."
And here is an old favorite...




1 comment:

Comments are welcomed!