#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TAAAYLORRR RRROSE!!!

She hears her name so often these days, mostly in my stern voice. 
She learned how to climb out of her bed. 
The first time, it was funny.  Christian and I were outside laying out his freshly dyed noodles so they could dry (he later made a necklace).  I heard her holler "MOMMY!". I looked up to see her standing at her window, blinds pulled back, looking right at us.  That made me laugh.
I put her back in her bed, since she still needed an nap. 
I later came in to something much worse.  This didn't make me laugh.
Next to the rocking chair was an ottoman with her baby book (seen on the floor by her chair) and her baby keepsakes in it, all sorted chronologically.  This was scattered all over her room.
 Every diaper was pulled out.  Every toy.  All the "too small" clothes that I had sorted - donate, save, give back to whoever.  Ugh! 



So, I closed her door and walked away.  I was too frustrated to pick it up at first.
I then went back and made her help me.  CK was a very big help, too.
I didn't know what to do.  So, I talked to her.  I told her that she can not get out of her bed anymore and that she needed to lie down and go night-night.  "No more", I said.  She repeated to me, "Out.  No ma'am!!".  I agreed. 
Guess what?  She layed her little head down and went to sleep!  She didn't get out of her bed again!  It always surprises me what babies can understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!