#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A little bit of Christian

This month, Christian has done some cute things... some funny things... some inspiring things... and some crazy things. 
* He likes to go around the house and try to karate chop flies. 
*He throws magic at EVERYTHING with his "magic hands".  The automatic doors at stores make him soooo happy!  He throws little balls of magic at them and VOILA, they open!
(have you ever seen the car commercial with the kid that thinks he is Darth Vader?  This is soooo CK!  Watch it here.)
*He put his Bakugans in his pajama pants the other night and told Ryan "Here, put these in your underwear.  Thats where I keep them."  Ryan told him "no thank you, we don't share underwear treasure."
*He found some tiny little snails in the front yard and brought them in to keep as pets.  He took them back out after a bit so they could go potty.  They were never seen again.
*While eating at Chick-Fil-A, he prayed and thanked God for his food.  I always forget to do this.  Thank you, Christian baby.

*My mom emailed this to me:
We were driving to my house from Target and the sun was sooo bright! I had on my sunglasses and Christian was squirming around trying to block his eyes from the light – so I handed him another pair of sunglasses I had in the car.
Me: Wow, that is really bright, it’s almost painful
Christian: It’s God.
Me: That’s right.
Christian: Okay, God, I know I took a long time in the story but really… I’m sorry.
Me: HA HA HA HA HA!
Christian: Don’t laugh you’re going to make it really bad. You’re not supposed to laugh at God.
Me: [serious] I wasn’t really laughing at God.
Christian: That’s good. You can laugh at me, but not God.
Me: I think God likes to laugh too.
Christian: But don’t laugh at Him.
Me: Okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!