#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sunday School

Back when Ryan and I first became members of our church, we took a quiz to discover our spiritual gifts.  Mine revealed teaching.  This is great since I will have to teach for a certain number of years before I can become a school counselor.  I also really enjoy it.  So we signed up to teach Sunday School - Christian's class.  It works out great for him since he is high-needs and does best when he can be with me. We have been at it for about five months now.  I absolutely love it!  Ryan tolerates it for me.  For some reason, kids seem to see Ryan as an easy target.  He gets picked on a lot in class.  Kids LOVE him! 
This was a long haul for him all the way up the stairs to the indoor play area!  Haha! 

 We have so many ADORABLE kids in our class.  There is a group of girls that all play together.  They decided to chase Christian.  Ah, it starts early!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!