#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creamer Does a Body Good

Do all kids drink creamer? I know my brother and I would devour every mini-cup-of-fatness in sight, if given the chance. Shane said I was the more devout drinker out of the two of us. Thankfully, I dropped that habit off sometime before my metabolism slowed down.
We go out to eat on Sunday's after church for brunch, usually ending up at a home cooked food style restaurant. Creamer jackpot! Perfect, since Christian is carrying on the tradition. He can chug! chug! chug! this stuff.

These are all empty!

Then there is the time he opened it up and creamer exploded all over the wall, through the holes in the wall, and onto the table on the opposite side! 


 This is also the time that Ryan put our name on the list as the "Whistleberry Family". OMG! We all laughed so much that day! I had tears when they called our name on the intercom. I had to collect myself before walking up, so it took a minute. They got impatient and called our name again. Then my sides started to ache from laughing so hard. Oh... good times.
(Whistleberries are any kind of beans that, uh hmm, make you sorta whistle.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!