#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inappropriate

I debated over putting this story on here because it may be inappropriate for the public.  But, since I use this blog as my virtual photo album and memory log... I am going to post this anyway.
Saturday night, I was sitting on the couch looking down at my phone. Christian walked up with his hands open so gently, as if he was holding a tiny bird's egg. Politely telling on himself, he said "Momma, I found it so its mine. Okay?" (He knows not to get into other people's things, so he must have felt guilty.) I brushed him off for a second. Then his new toy caught my eye. OH-MA-GAW! I cracked up!!!!! He said "Feel it... its kinda sticky. Pell it. (smell it)" I grabbed my phone to text Ryan about what had just happened. I looked up again, and he had come back with a yellow ball.  He had made a hat...
I told him it was a snake catcher, but didn't say much because I didn't want to embarrass him. He was so sweet and proud. I couldn't hold my laughter in, though. I literally had tears from laughing so hard!  When he said "Momma!  Its not funny!", I told him I was laughing at a funny text. We nonchalantly put it away and didn't make a big deal out of it. 






1 comment:

  1. I have tears from laughing so hard! Little boys and the things they find!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!