#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rockport


Last week the four of us drove 7 hours down to Rockport for our family reunion.  This was our smaller Randol reunion.  I say "smaller" because we also have one that consists of second and third cousins, great uncles, great aunts, etc.  All of my mom's siblings were there with the exception of one.  Rocky and her family live in Charlotte, NC, so its a little harder for them to get over to Texas. 
We have not had this little reunion in about 4 years, so it was definitely due.  I don't think I have seen my younger cousins since before I was pregnant with Taylor!  Way too long!  Especially considering I used to see them almost every other month. 

I wish I had a bikini body like Taylor! 
 Ryan is usually Christian's taxi at the beach, but Shane worked out just fine.
I tried to talk Christian and Lukas into jumping.  They wouldn't have any part of it.  (um... kidding!... ?)
 I love baby hineys!
 This is what we were all looking at over the pier...
 That "bad crowd" that Mom always warned against...
 They each caught about 20 hermit crabs under the pier and were VERY proud of them.
 They compared the day's catches.
Christian found a dead fish and carried it around with him all day.  The weather was pushing triple digits... I can still smell it.






 The cottages had such an awesome pool.   It felt like a lagoon.


The guys sat around the pool like this almost every night.  Each night they had some sort of different adventure at Walmart or on the pier... I didn't ask too many questions.

This is actually how they stand when they talk to each other.  I just happened to capture it on film.
 Taylor and her great grandma...
 Shane and Corky - see any resemblance?
 Christian and Mattie
 Christian and Macie
 Taylor and Karen
 Taylor and Jen stylin' it up
 The kids tried to play Memory but it ended up a disaster!  It was hilarious to listen to all their rules.
Its pretty, um, obvious (uh hmm), but this is Christian's pretty face and Lukas's cool face.   
 Newest baby cousin, Connor
Christian thought Colton was soooo funny!
 All the pretty girls catching a p.m. tan
 Christian needed to hold Ryleigh's hand so she would be careful.
 It was torture getting this picture!
 This is what I was working with.  One of these things does not belong (Sesame Street tune)...
Taylor always cooperates : )
 Ryan brought some sexy with him, I guess.
 A little more finesse...
 The kids kept pulling up these clear jellyfish looking things, only tentacle-free.  The crazy thing was they glowed neon blue when touched!


 My camera couldn't get as shot of the glow, but it looked like tiny glow sticks lined the insides of this gooey blob.

Fun times!  Can't wait for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!