#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, June 7, 2010

Taylor's vacation

My mom watched Taylor while Ryan, Christian, and I went to Playa del Carmen.  I have never been away from her for more than a few hours, never spent a night away, much less spent 4 nights away!  The thought of her not being near made me sick, so I did my best to not talk about her at all.  She didn't seem to miss us much, though.  Instead, she had her a grand ol' girls weekend with her Chel.



She had some girl talk.
One of her biggest fans stopped by.
She had a personal chauffeur.
She caught up on some of her hobbies.
Not to forget the relaxing spa available 24/7.
...And caught up on some beauty rest. 
(or passed out. Too much to drink? Milk-o.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!