#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Neighbors and New Friends


Since our move, we have become pretty good friends with our neighbors.  They are from New Jersey, but NOTHING like Jersey Shores!  (Hahaha... I am kidding.  We are not that naive.)
There are three kids - Isabelle (almost 9), Jennalese (a.k.a "Jenny" 7), and Anabull (6).  Even though Anabull is the boy, Christian seems to have picked Jenny as his favorite.  Her mom and dad have explained that she can be wild, a characteristic of her type of austism.  The only difference I can see in her is that she is extrememly loving and affectionate.  She is an absolute sweetheart.  As for the wild side, I am sure that is Christian's favorite part of his new friend. 

I had the kids all help me stain my fish tank stand.  (Isabelle had a knack for it!) The stain understandably spilled, so we used the hose to wash it off the driveway.  Jenny and Christian took advantage of the opportunity to get as dirty as possible.  I admit, I was a little envious...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!