#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Robbers' Delight

They say not to post pictures of the inside of your house on anything public. This allows robbers to basically shop online before coming to pick up the merchandise. I think by posting pictures of the inside of my house, I will be granting myself insurance. Unless the robber has a particular liking to electronics manufactured in the 90's, my house is not a gem. We use our stuff until it goes out completely. If duct tape and super glue can fix it, then it isn't broken.
So, on that note... I am posting pictures of our house so we won't forget it. (Thieves and thugs, don't waste your time.)  Many firsts were held here.  We are moving soon. We made an offer on a house and they accepted.
Good-bye house!
 I probably won't miss that gold fireplace, though.  Ick.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!