#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Christian's First Year (birth to one)

I wish I had this blog when Christian was a new baby.  There are so many things I would have loved to record.  Looking through old pictures and videos on my computer, I can't believe how much he has grown!  He will be 4 years old in 4 months!  *tear* 
So, to make up I am posting some of the old stuff...
Here are some memories from August 10, 2006 through August 10, 2007
Just born
2 weeks old
My grandma, NanNan, passed away while I was pregnant with Christian.  This bib was made from one of her bibs (she was blind and used a bib when she ate).

He used to make this face all the time!  I called it his monkey face.
First ride on the four-wheeler... not much of a ride, but it still counts.
First Halloween
He always wanted to be held!  As soon as I laid him down, he would cry.
First Christmas
 Learning how to sit up like a big boy.
First snow day
 Kyle was teaching him to hold his own bottle.
He used to make this noise all the time!

This outfit was from NanNan's closet.  She loved to collect cute vintage-type baby clothes.
Cute hiney!
 Learning to make funny noises.
 Happy baby!
I had a hard time keeping him out of the dog bowls at my mom's house.
 Sweet angel baby.
 My water baby.
 I also had a hard time keeping him out of the toilet... anything with water!
He was quiet for too long.  When I checked on him, he was under his bathroom sink. 
First birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!