#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A new trick!

Christian has a new trick under his belt - 2 wheeling!  My brother, Shane, picked up a new bike for Christian and worked with him on it about four times on Monday.  Then Ryan put him on his bike yesterday and he did it the very first time.  Pretty impressive.  This kid is always shocking me.  First, with potty training so easily at 15 months... then hitting a baseball so well at 16 months... then pitching a ball with style at 16 months... then skateboarding at 18 months... then riding his big kid scooter all crazy-like... and teaching himself to swim before he was even two... doing flips in the pool... plus riding the ramps at the skatepark recently...
Uh-oh.  Future adrenaline junkie?! 
I sure hope academics come easily to him.  That's the important part, right?
I just wish I had been this cool when I was a kid.  The only thing I ever did that impressed anyone was show my two younger cousins how to do some lame dance I learned on Grease 2.  And I can wiggle both eyebrows.  Uh, yeah.  Neat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!