#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That Baby's Room

... as Christian calls it (never forgetting the "that"), is almost complete. I just need to put a few things in the little cube shelves and find/hang a mirror over the changing table/dresser. I mixed modern designs with antique to make it all work together. Its a bit of a hodge-podge of things, but it all sort of works. For example, the chair was mine! when I was little (and was an antique even then)... the bedskirt is actually a tablecloth... the bedding was Christian's... the changing table/dresser is one that my mom won in a drawing a Pier 1 recently (how convenient!)... The changing pad was Christian's and the orange cover is actually a baby blanket... The "baby things" basket is the baby's first Christmas present, given by Ryan's parents... The crib was used by 3 out of 4 siblings (and still going strong!)... I did the painting above the crib... etc. Lots of semi-mismatched patterns - eeek... I know, I know.


My handy dandy mom made this cover for the carrier/car seat.



1 comment:

  1. I think it all looks great together! I LOVE that Pier 1 chest/changing table. And seriously, how in the world do you even go about making a car seat/carrier cover thing??? Very, very impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!