#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, February 3, 2014

The Frugal Christmas

 
Space for material items is limited, you know, since we are living in a trailer and all.
So, Ryan and I (emphasis on the I - do guys ever really get all gift giddy?) got each kid a big-ish gift.
CK got a KindleFire with tons of ADD inducing games.  Tay got the most gaudy glitzy white-trash bike ever known to trailer parks.  Maven got a way-too-creepy-and-lifelike-to-sleep-near monkey that will fall asleep, then randomly open its eyes and coo WHILE STARING INTO YOUR SOUL.
Ryan and I got each other some clothes and little things.
And then we did the whole run all over Texas ritual that we do every year, except the one year when we didn't so we ended up bored.








And Tay, of course, asked for candy - not toys. So, Bonnie fulfilled her wish with a BOX full of candy. 

Which of these two pics is better? I am taking a poll to help me decide which to frame. Obviously, I am partial to the second pic. 





P.S. think toy manufacturers might be running low in ideas.  These rare gems clued me in:
 
You can find yourself an Abuela or even an Abuelo at your closest Walmart or here.  Because, honestly, who doesn't want a geriatric stuffed doll that sings Latino songs?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!