#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, February 3, 2014

Tay's Cheer Showoff



When she wasn't picking at her bellybutton, or completely lost in the distractions surrounding her, she did pretty good!  And, yeah, I laughed uncontrollably at first.  Cuz that's what I do.  Tay, with a total dead face and robot-toned, recently asked me (after she had fallen for the fourth time in a row and completely missed a step - so, as any sane mother would do, I was laughing hysterically for a inappropriate length of time) "Why do you laugh for so long?".
Uuuhhh... perhaps to keep me from throwing my shoe at your head. - is what I SHOULD'VE said, but didn't say.

Maven wants to cheer sooo badly.  Insert sad face and tear.















 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!