#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mini Maids

We breed assistants around here.
Momma dun good teachin'.
I lounge on the couch in true house/trophy-wife fashion as the littles earn their keep.  Cuz that is what I do all day... lounge... and relax.
I almost never have to pick boogers of the wall, wipe poop off of hineys, slave over a hot stove, or anything involving strenuous labor.
.... and then I woke up.

This one started out as a chore, but ended up as entertainment:
 

This was the kids' idea.  They said "Mom, let us do it!  You always work.  We can help."  Seriously?!  Did I mention that you're the best kids!  EVER. :

They even unloaded it!  No bribes were offered - I promise!!
(I did give them a reward, but since it wasn't initially offered its not technically called a bribe.)

Maven decided to make dinner for the night.
(No, my pantry doesn't look like that. That is the kids' cabinet of their "cooking stuff", aka their stay-busy-even-if-it-means-a-massive-mess-while-Mom-is-cooking-for-real cabinet.)


She gave up, stripped naked, and stole Tay's dinner off of her plate. But, no one could stop her... just look at that face!
 
CK took classes to improve on his household duties.



He made a holder-thingy.  I should've enrolled him in an architecture class because we could really use a new house more than a holder-thingy.
(P.S. We're selling our house.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!