#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, April 18, 2013

29th birthday anniversary

I had my annual 29th birthday.
I hadn't planned on doing anything.  Because, really?... why celebrate another wrinkle?
But, my mom... my wonderful mom... took a day off of work and kept all three of my kids for 36 hours!  She picked them up early on Friday and kept them until right after lunch on Saturday.  So, I ate lunch - kidless, I cleaned my house - kidless, I went to the bathroom - kidless, I took a shower - kidless, I got ready - kidless, and I SLEPT IN!!  What's that last part again?  I SLEPT IN!!!!  Some of you may not even remember what that is like.  Let me tell you, its WONDERFUL.
I felt like I could've taken over the world!
We went to eat at Abuelo's in Fort Worth, then went to Bar Louie.

 We always get on this duck face kick.  All of us think its hilariously gross when people post these stupid faces on Facebook.  So, we make fun of it. 
 Seriously?!  People think this is cute?!
 Maybe we went overboard.

 


 
The kids had a special surprise waiting for me:


 
 
The next day, we went out to Weatherford to visit CK's sister's family.  It was another birthday celebration!
We rode 4-wheelers, ate pizza, hung out, watched Tay almost break her chin (seriously) and almost bought an RV trailer... you know, normal stuff.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!