#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dressup for Grownups

Ryan and I partook.
We dressed up.
We went out.
We didn't trick or treat.

I don't make it a habit to match Ryan for Halloween.  We don't even do couples' costumes.  But this year, when I told him I wanted to be the joker, he asked "Heath or Jack?".  I said, "chic Jack".  He told me it'd be cool to be Heath.  So, that is how this came about.  It was easy, and except for my jacket and shirt, we had all the stuff.
My second choice was Honey Boo Boo.  But, I didn't have my tutu yet.


Shane was this LMFAO dude.  I have rights to this photo since those ARE my tights, and I am pretty sure he isn't wearing underwear.  Plus, he probably farted in them.

I gave 200+ pound Eric a piggy back ride just because I am nice. 
He had a harder time than I did.
 
He dressed as Big Tex, the aftermath.
 
 Ryan and I were very good about jumping into character for photos.  See Exhibit A.
 
 Exhibit B.
 
 But, then the sibling love came out and I did a booger check.
 
 And we raided Mark's car.  For what?  Goggles, perhaps.  We don't know.  We were hiding... but no one was seeking.
 
 Kyle found us.  But, he didn't want to play.
 
 Casey played, though.  I don't know what his costume was, but I am sure it had something to do with a stuck out tongue and a Cowboys cup.  Judging from my expression, it was horrifying.
 
 One last booger check and we left.  (I think Ryan might be gambling in the background here.  I never saw a cent of his winnings, nor did he mention losing.  Hhhmmm...)
 
This is what happens when locked up in doors with children all day every day - let her out on a full moon night and she's a feral beast without a need for alcohol.  Though, I did have some yummo whitetrash wine in a plastic cup.  Lambrusco Riunite all the way, baby.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!