#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Resting Point #2

After staying the night in Waco, we rushed out for Ryan's family reunion in New Braunfels.  Some of the family decided to tour historic Gruene, TX.  I love that little town.  I gave antiquing a go.   Meaning, I walked in an antique shop and quickly turned around to walk out. 
O.VER.WHELM.ING. yeah.
Maybe some other time (like when I am a prescription zombie) I will give it more than 3.4 seconds.
All the other stores were super cool.  CK and Ryan went to the old dancehall, got drinks, and creeped on strangers for a bit.  The girls and I went shopping with Ryan's mom.


 This guy is a tourist attraction.  He is a blinker nazi.  If you don't have your blinker on, he stops everything and puts you on the spot.  He said to one lady "Text me, call me, do SOMETHING.  But I need to know where you're going!"  Ryan was terrified that I'd forget to use my blinker and then we be made to look like donkey butts.  Lucky for him, I took drivers' ed.
 I liked this store.  It had some really good hot sauce - holla for free samples!
 Some cool things I saw...
This floor.
 These shirts.  (future gift idea for someone)
 This sign.  Wow.
 
I didn't even get any pictures of the actual reunion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!