#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My day

Mother's Day was super sweet.
I woke up to a hot and super yummy breakfast.  Ryan went to a little gourmet diner and brought home breakfast for everyone.  He hung a sign up that he made for me.  The kids each picked out a little gift.  Then we went to church. 
It was a very casual day, but that works for me!  Especially with the way things have been going at our house with Maven.  I enjoy casual and relaxed more than ANYTHING!
 Christian got me a snow cone machine!  Woo hoo!  Taylor Rose got me a candle (because she LOOOOVES candles).  This candle just happens to smell like a musky old lady.
Ryan picked out these homeopathic calming tablets as Maven's gift to me.  They're supposed to calm kids down.  Each of my kids would need an entire bottle for these to take any effect!  So far, they haven't worked a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!