#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ants In Their Pants

The kids get soooo super excited around 4 o'clock on Tuesdays.  They know that within the next hour there will be a knock at the door for them.  My mom picks them up every Tuesday and takes them toy shopping.  Then they go eat and play at her house for an hour or two. 
Last week, Christian was willing to do anything to make the time pass.  He probably thinks the sooner they are ready, the sooner my mom will get here.  So, he took it upon himself to get Tay dressed.  She was very cooperative!  Tay's favorite outfit is a hairbow, boots (she has a huge thing for boots), and her birthday suit.  So this was super surprising.
CK sprayed her hair with water and brushed it.  (Just like I do his hair)

 Tay's hairdo per CK

 Getting dressed

 Here is where I had to step in.  My kids have bowling ball heads, so shirts can be a struggle.

I love when they work together as a team.  Its sooo much better than the hollering and whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!