#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, November 28, 2011

Goblins, Ghouls, and... Richard Simmons?

Christian is ALMOST too big to let me dress him up for Halloween.  Almost.  So, this year I made sure to use up one of my ideas that I know he won't let me do later on.  I told him he was a "work out guy" and he was okay with that. 
Richard Simmons (panty hose and all) with his workout buddy.  Note the extreme intensity here.
Shortly after this picture was taken, a dance party started:
He LOVED prepping and primping.  The curly hair made him taller, so that was a major plus for him.  He said " I look SIX!".  Woah buddy!!

All of this was for Brailyn's family's Halloween party (Christian's extended family).  When I took them trick-or-treating, Christian was a retro golfer and Taylor Rose dressed as a hula dancer.  Getting them dressed as Richard Simmons and a workout girl involved waaaay too much time.  After CK's hair and Tay's makeup, at least 3 hours must've passed.  Um, no thank you! 


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Too freaking cute! I love Tay's tights and legwarmers so much!

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!