#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, August 8, 2011

Texas Rangers Vs. Minnesota Twins

Ryan was invited to a Rangers game by a fellow oil and gas company, a company in which the CEO owns a personal island!!  No biggie, I am sure.
We had a great time in the suite watching the game, meeting new people, and cramming calories into our stomachs.  Shane, my brother, called me and said he was also at the game.  I spotted him in the crowd right behind the camera crew pit!  So, we went down to sit with Shane and Josh (aka Guff). 
Dude!  Those were some waaay aaaaawesome seats! 

These are from the suite:





 And theeeese bad boys are from the seats:



 Uh oh!  Who is that on the screen?



 Apparently, this dude is pretty awesome.
 I think he looks like Mr. Incredible.





 Well, there we are again!  The camera loves us.  What can I say?
 This dude has real antlers on his head!


 I guess Shane is trying a new do - inside out hat.


 Ryan said this guy is awesome.
Since we are celebrities now, like, everyone was taking our pic!  No autographs, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!