#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ryan's Big Surprise

Ryan passed mile marker 30 this year and hit the big 3-1.  Eeeewww. 
To take his mind off of gray hair, gravity, and belly bulge I threw him a suprise "thingy".  It wasn't a party, per say, but more of a celebration. 
His bff, Adam, and a few other close friends (aka family close to his age) surprised him at The Oasis.  I had rented a boat for the day.  The day was so much fun.  Ryan was completely shocked and never suspected a thing, even though there was a loaded cooler and 8 bags of chips in the back of my SUV. 
We took everyone for rides on the big ol' tube, including little Tay and little Sky.  Of course Christian took a few rides.  We then took a break a tied up with some fellow boaters.  Fun!
The kids and I stayed until about 6 o'clock.  The later hours were left to the boys alone.  I am sure there are stories there that I still have yet to hear.  
Ryan still talks about how much fun he had that day!  MAJOR SCORE!!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!