#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Fun

This summer has already come in with a roar! So far we have been to Hawaii, gone to Joe Pool lake at least 8 times, gone out to Aledo for a few pool parties, gone to Lake Granbury to hang with some friends, been to Lake Palestine for our family reunion, been to the skatepark a few times, had lots of kids over, gone to an awesome concert, been to lots of church events, watched my cousin's little ones for a weekend, finished up soccer, started potty training Taylor, and played played played!

I covered Tay's bulletin board.

 We played at the park on Joe Pool.


 Tay learned to climb up the playground and slide down all by herself.
 Christian found an alter ego.
 Tay learned to use golf clubs as swords... wonder where she learned that?! 
(side note:  check out those adorable leggings!  I want some for me!)
Christian has gotten really good at dropping in!  You should see him on a half pipe.

 Christian decided he wants a brother!  We are watching baby Collin today and CK said "I wish we could keep him".  Christian shared his cars with Collin and wants to be by him all day.  Collin loves chewing on Tay's blanket.  Sweetie pie!
I think the only time Ryan and I have sat still was in Hawaii!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!