#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Potty Training

I started potty training Tay about a month ago.  She is doing really well!  At home, as long as we are in our normal routine, she doesn't have any accidents.  Sometimes she will tell me "pee pee" (which is baby for either "tee tee" or "poo poo"... its all the same to her) but I have to run because that usually means NOW!
I trained CK when he was 15 months old and it took about 3 months before there were absolutely no accidents at all.  As long as they know what it means to go potty, its actually really easy to teach a baby.  It makes things so much easier when diapers aren't involved!

 And yes, she is chewing on a dog raw hide. It happens.

She has fun on the potty, too!


 

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! ~Sarah P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I just love that video so much, hahahaha :)

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's showing off her little pussy in the bathtub fucknshe made my cock throb and leak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love jerking off to her, she's making me cum so hard right now, I wish I could make her swallow my load, her cute little pussy turned me on so hard I popped my nut so fast,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!