#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First birthday!

Taylor turned the big ONE on February 15!!!
In her first year, Taylor has gained lots of talents.  She can walk, feed herself, sleep through the night, put herself to sleep, clap, dance, understand many words, and say the following: 
thank you
mama
dada
no no no
ball
baby
puppy
me me me (when she wants something)
baba (bottle)
uh-oh
owww! (or ouch)
bye bye
yummy yummy yummy
this (when she is giving someone something)
haaah haaah (pants like a puppy when asked "what does a puppy say?")
kissing noises
police car noises
We let her open a few presents that we got her, but had her big party the following weekend.








2 comments:

  1. I still say February 15th is the BEST Birthday!! I'll never forget OUR BD!
    Love,
    Aunt Terry

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!