#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Friday, August 6, 2010

Taylor The Complainer

Taylor Rose is such an easy going little girl.  She will go days without making even one fuss as long as I watch for signs that she is hungry.  Once sure way to fire this girl up is by depriving her of her milk.  She can also get an attitude when I push her limits by keeping up her up way past the point of exhaustion.  I have been known to do this when its 7 o'clock at night and she thinks she wants to take a nap.  A nap at this hour would only throw out all hope of a complete night's rest.  This is when I keep her up until 8 or 8:30 - her bedtime.
She has the cutest little way of telling me "Hey Mom!  I am sooo not cool right now!" instead of the usual wailing fit that a lot of babies are known to do (including one of my own) when distraught.  She basically talks a lot of smack, but in a sweet baby way.   Haha!
This might be a little too gotta-record-this-moment-even-if-its-painful, but I captured a video of Taylor complaining about her situation.  She was both tired and hungry and made sure I knew about it.
She ends up getting mad at the end of this video, but the first part shows her cute little "times up" cue she gives.

Here, she isn't at her wit's end but it still trying to make her point.







1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! She just might be the funniest baby ever!

    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!