#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Parents Retreat

We went to Malakoff last Saturday by ourselves... just the big folk.  One of our brokers had a party at his lake house.  If this was my lake house, it would be my permanent residency!  I loooooved his place.  He has an infinity pool that I was completely amazed by (which makes up for almost half of my pictures).  Malakoff is on the way to our farm, so he said to call him up any time we are headed that way and we can take the boat out.  I don't know if he meant that to just be a polite gesture, but we took it as a legally bound invitation!  He might need a restraining order on us.

Da' big folk (with waaay faded tans)
Da' lake house - inside was a trough of HUGE shrimp.  I spent a lot of time hovered over that.
Ryan and the guys played a lot of slurred football
 Under the tent to the right there was mounds of delicious BBQ and a full bar.
 Ryan manned the bar so the bartender could ride the waverunners.
 Josh, Keith, and Ry-Ry (with wormdirt lip)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!