#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anti Yams

We officially have four food eaters in our house. 
So far, I have made Taylor some bananas and sweet potatoes. She wasn't too fond of the sweet potatoes, but she loved them when I mixed them with her bananas.  Uh, yuck!
(Note: slow shutter speed = blurry pics)

I had half of a sweet potato left over after making Taylor's baby food.  I mashed it up with some cinnamon, sugar, and butter and let Christian eat it while he was playing computer games.  I had to constantly remind him to take another bite (he is an awful eater).  Ryan noticed that he kept running into his room and closing the door.  He checked it out but didn't notice anything suspicious.  Later that night, I was cleaning up Christian's room and noticed this:
Can you see it?
Every little bite that I made him take.  Not even a tooth mark in them.
 I also cleaned out his closet and found more, only these were petrified:




2 comments:

  1. We love the Kumon workbooks. They aren't really curriculum though, just practice pages for letters, numbers, writing, stuff like that. I haven't heard of any of the other curriculums. You can get the kumon books at target and barnes and noble, it's a good starting place.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!