#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} -->

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lake Murray Round 3


Ryan, Christian, Taylor, Shane and I all went up to Lake Murray last weekend.  The usual super fun group was out there, only times 10!  We had a huge turn-out this year!  I think Jess counted 35 people all together.  I am still waiting on a few more pictures to come through.  I thought I had my camera, but didn't, so I had to use my iphone.  iPhone pictures are not of great quality.  Luckily, I was the only one that didn't have a camera... so I need to gather up the ones of Christian doing his newest trick.  Still working on that part, though.
Little baby Christian has defeated the age limit on, yet, another sport! He has conquered knee boarding like a pro. He sat out there up on his knees on the board all by himself while being pulled behind the boat. He has such good balance! He tried to surf on it, but fell. He could've done it, I am sure, because he was standing on the board while it wasn't being pulled by the boat and balanced just fine. We just ran out of time for him to try again.  There were lots of kids that wanted a turn, of course!
Taylor would NOT take a nap out there.  I think she was enjoying the water and the people way too much to sleep.  So, I stripped her down to her birthday suit and took her for a dip.  I figured it would probably be too chilly for her, but nope... she loved it!  She is going to be a water baby just like her brother and momma.

Christian and Meagan taking a little row in the boat
 Shane is probably noticing something to make fun of me, Ryan or Christian about.
 The Melton's pups... Max and Daisy (Ryan was pretty giddy about cute lil' Daisy)
 Naked baby alert!
 Cute hiney alert!
 Buddha belly alert!
Christian played with this board for hours!
Christian practicing his surfing skills (he did wear a life jacket for the real thing) 





Shanda took this picture for baby Reagan.  She had a little crush on Shane.

Look at all these cute little booties!
Taylor took a nap in her sling.
And she's out...





The newest additions to the Lake Murray crew... Reagan, Taylor, and Mayson.







1 comment:

  1. Good times at Lake Murray! Love your pics too! Upload them to the camp site if you can and anyone that you want to share the link with go for it!
    www.lakemurraycampcrew.shutterfly.com
    Much love and peace
    Jess. Mike and syd

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!